Wednesday, May 17, 2006

After much hard work and labor

I finally got my own radio.blog. YES YES YES ~~~~ !!!

I had seen one on An Aquarium Drunkard's blog, and much like a little kid enviously eyeing another kid's lollipop - "WAAA ~ ~ I want one too ~ !!! " So I clicked the link on the lower left corner of the radio.blog and entered the world of radio.blog.club....

After much trials and tribulation (being an html/web-design idiot
, it's pretty much a given....argh!) and almost pulling my hair out (why, oh, WHY doesn't the freaking **gritting teeth** URL link work?!?!? dang it!!) it finally worked, oh, such sweet redemption, muhahahaha ~ ! Very much pleased with myself at the moment, although the color seems a bit off... vell, a task for tomorrow.

Please, enjoy the fruit of my difficult labor. =)
(Although I highly suspect I'm the only person reading this blog at this point in time... anyhoo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home