Wednesday, June 07, 2006

mini me

Here's an avatar of myself that I've created using Design-her Gals website (I had seen one at The Muttering Muse). I have to say it's a pretty darn close imitation of real life, even G was impressed.... =)

Everything in the picture are items that I actually do have in real life (red glasses, silve ipod mini in pink case, heart-shaped silver necklace, black converse shoes, blue jean - too many to count, & black tops - I have quite a few of these too).

The only thing that's a little far feched might be the pink bag - all the other bags they had were too structured (not anything I would carry), most of the bags I have are soft & somewhat funky. Plus, I had picked the color mainly for asthetics, in real life I would have picked a more muted color like grey, black or navy.

Anyhow, the avatar is pretty much what I look like on a daily basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home